This program provides decent and safe rental housing for eligible low-income individuals, families, elderly and / or persons with disabilities.
These affordable one and two bedroom apartments offer quality housing for low-income individuals. Services include optional noon lunches served by the Minot Commission on Aging, tenant activities, on-site Services Coordinator, exercise equipment, coin operated laundry, library, computer lab, recreation room and a large community room. Enjoy a spectacular view in this high-rise located at 310 2nd St SE, Minot ND.
An On-site Service Coordinator assists individuals who reside in the Milton Young Towers to continue to live independently by providing them with opportunities to obtain the services they need to enhance their quality of life.
· Case management plans & referral services.
· Conduct educational forums about available community service agencies.
· Provide a point of access to service providers.
· Educate residents on services available, application procedures, and client rights.
· Organize instruction in health care, job-hunting, and life skills.
· Empower residents to be self-sufficient.